drank Gold Rush (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

Day 92 of my 101 days of tea.

Cuppa bought in-store.

I have to say, this is one of my favourite teas of the month in a while. It reminds me of Secret Weapon, which is one of my favourite teas ever, except less chocolatey. It’s the coconut and white tea combination. Currently enjoying a second steep, and it’s certainly just as good as the first was — the flavour is coming out a bit stronger, probably because I’ve left the bag in this time.

This is the kind of tea that benifits from the bag staying in, I think. It hasn’t produced any bad notes yet, and the flavour only seems to be improving as the bag sits in and the temperature decreases.

I might have to get more of this before the month is out……

A Canadian girl interested in the arts, books, geeky things, and tea. Especially the tea part.

Currently engaged in a tea drinking challenge of epic proportions. (1001 teas, 1001 days. December 1st, 2013 – August 28, 2016)

I’ll be adding a few teas to my cupboard — if anyone would like to swap for something in there, please feel free to contact.

Canada