Day 101 of my 101 days of DAVIDsTEA challenge!!!!

Wow! 101 days of tea. Hard to believe, it went by fast. :)

I had a large supper, so this was a lovely post-meal drink. I had it over three steeps, with 1.5tsp in my tea ball, brewed for around 5 minutes each time, though slightly longer for each subsequent steep.

The first steep was quite strong — not unpleasantly so, though. The tea was murky and thick, the ginger was the predominant flavour, and there was a nice sweet, but grounded note to it. Ginger also was the strongest note with the second steep, but the weaker third steep let the pu-erh come through more.

I really enjoyed this — It was perfect for my needs. I’m going to continue enjoying the rest of the amount I have of this for sure!

A Canadian girl interested in the arts, books, geeky things, and tea. Especially the tea part.

Currently engaged in a tea drinking challenge of epic proportions. (1001 teas, 1001 days. December 1st, 2013 – August 28, 2016)

I’ll be adding a few teas to my cupboard — if anyone would like to swap for something in there, please feel free to contact.

Canada