drank Orange Blossom by DAVIDsTEA

Okay I swears on the precious that I rated this one already…

The first cup I had of it – pure awesome. Vanilla, orange, the currant mmm it was just like the picture on the website – unicorns and rainbows!

BUTTHEN – I had a second cup. Bwaaa all I can taste is bubblegum. Sad face. It’s still a tasty tea, but I won’t be stocking up.

Kittenna

I don’t think I have this rated/logged on here yet, but I definitely get the bubblegum flavour (and smell) too. Although I’ve yet to compare Elf Help/Orange Blossom/Midsummer Night’s Dream, I’m pretty sure the latter comes out the above and beyond winner, and I really don’t need more than one citrusy tea in my inventory (especially since I have ridiculous amounts of Tazo ‘Wild Sweet Orange’ teabags left to drink, which I now find difficult to stomach).

Mélissa

I too bought it for the unicorns, and the creamy orange promise. Yum!

TeaEqualsBliss

Unicorns? I have to buy just for that! I have over 500 unicorn items – I collect them :)

Uniquity

Though I am sad it tasted like bubblegum, I am glad I’m not the only who thinks it tastes like bubblegum!

DaisyChubb

Bubblegum for suresies.

And man, if the package had a unicorn on it, I’d know exactly who to send it to! Just waiting for that zombie tea for my collection :)

Amariel

I don’t taste the bubblegum.

Comments

Kittenna

Mélissa

I too bought it for the unicorns, and the creamy orange promise. Yum!

TeaEqualsBliss

Uniquity

DaisyChubb

Bubblegum for suresies.

Amariel

I don’t taste the bubblegum.

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy