So I got this for the $1 straight tea deal,
at first it didn’t taste any different than the Shopper’s Drugmart life brand tea bags I have… and it was overbrewed because I wanted to keep the bag in my cup when I walked back to work.. which was of course like a 5 minute+ walk, teagods forbid..
and whoof it was syruppy jasmine suuuper strong from the overbrew.

But I couldn’t stop sipping it. And it made my tummy feel really really good. And.. I just couldn’t stop. Something about this tea… I don’t know if I can rate it until I (ever) try it again

aisling of tea

If you ask nicely (and explain you’re going to work) they’ll give you the hot water and the bag of tea separate and you can steep when you get there!

DaisyChubb

Oh awesome, never thought of that! Ill ask next time for sure :-)

Comments

aisling of tea

DaisyChubb

Oh awesome, never thought of that! Ill ask next time for sure :-)

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy