This is my go-to decaf tea when I need a cup of decaf (doctor’s orders). It has a robust taste, stands up to milk and honey well for a great, honest cup of black tea. This is a loose tea with broken leaves, so it brews up dark. Not malty, not bitter….just black tea goodness. I use just a bit more than I normally would to brew this to make up for the “decaf” (which usually brews a little weaker than regular tea). Well worth buying

Spot or pot, I love a cup!

I learned to drink tea while living in Dublin in the early 80’s, so as you can imagine, I am a hearty brew lover, and take tea with milk and honey. I am trying to expand my horizons with tea….that is why I’m now on Steepster! Just joined in January 2014…

Currently loving strong black teas that hold up to milk and honey well. Since I’ve joined, I have a new found curiosity for keemuns and yunnans. Trying green teas….trying. Herbal? No thanks…they still taste like vase water to me. Maybe that will change one day!

I do like some naturally flavoured teas…almond, vanilla, cardamom, ginger. But mostly I’m an unflavoured tea drinker.

My husband is British and a man whose religion is Tetley, so we’ll see where I drag him on this journey!

San diego