drank Kiwi Lime Ginger by Tea Forte

I got this as a free sample from tea forte. I truly appreciate the generosity of tea forte in providing the sample. However, unfortunately I do not really like this tea. I wish I did! However, it tastes somewhat medicinal. I do enjoy other tea forte products but this one is not for me.

As an aside: I had the cup sitting next to me and my husband came in and asked for tea. I handed him the cup and he LOVES this.

I like all kinds of tea and am open to new things. I am learning about all kinds of new tea and am working on pushing my palate with new tastes.

Looking for new tea shops/houses/cafes and finding new teas to sample is often part of the adventure!

Bringing varied teas to work makes the day interesting

I live in Framingham, MA with my husband, a cranky orange cat and an oversized chihuahua.

I am open to tea swaps from around the world and tea meetups if anyone is in the Greater Boston/ New England area.

As of 7/6/14 I am working to make every tea I own appear in my cupboard…including things I only have a small amount. Look around! Want to swap?

Framingham, MA