drank Cinnamon Swirl by Wegmans

This came from the bulk bins of my local Wegmans. Wegmans has a GREAT tea selection for a grocery store. They have everything from lower end brands to lose leaf bulk tea you can measure out yourself. I will be adding Wegmans Northboro to the Places tab shortly.

This tea is one of their seasonal offerings. This is a good mix of cinnamon and black tea base. The cinnamon is more subtle then in some other teas that I have sampled. Not to astringent or bitter. This is a great tea for anyone who wants to try a cinnamon tea but does not want to feel like they are drinking cinnamon candy!

I like all kinds of tea and am open to new things. I am learning about all kinds of new tea and am working on pushing my palate with new tastes.

Looking for new tea shops/houses/cafes and finding new teas to sample is often part of the adventure!

Bringing varied teas to work makes the day interesting

I live in Framingham, MA with my husband, a cranky orange cat and an oversized chihuahua.

I am open to tea swaps from around the world and tea meetups if anyone is in the Greater Boston/ New England area.

As of 7/6/14 I am working to make every tea I own appear in my cupboard…including things I only have a small amount. Look around! Want to swap?

Framingham, MA