The green tea base is very soft. The whole tea has a soft mouthfeel. The Jasmine is very apparent in the dry leaves but is more muted in the cup. I really like floral teas that do not come off as exceedingly perfume-y.

Second steep was just as yummy as the first!

Picked this up as loose leaf at my local Whole Foods. This is a good, affordable cup. I looked at the two leaves and a bud webpage and am now curious about their other offerings. I paid $6.00 U.S. for 3.5 oz/ 100 g. — the only thing is the same product costs more on the tea company webpage! Usually I would think it would be the other way around.

I like all kinds of tea and am open to new things. I am learning about all kinds of new tea and am working on pushing my palate with new tastes.

Looking for new tea shops/houses/cafes and finding new teas to sample is often part of the adventure!

Bringing varied teas to work makes the day interesting

I live in Framingham, MA with my husband, a cranky orange cat and an oversized chihuahua.

I am open to tea swaps from around the world and tea meetups if anyone is in the Greater Boston/ New England area.

As of 7/6/14 I am working to make every tea I own appear in my cupboard…including things I only have a small amount. Look around! Want to swap?

Framingham, MA