drank Buttercream by Virtuous Teas

Needed a sweet morning cup to get back to work after the long weekend.
Today I was not paying as much attention to steeping time as I rushed out the door and I think I steeped this for 5 minutes+. I was afraid it would be super bitter. However, the taste was still yummy sweet. A LITTLE more astringent the other occasions when I drank this tea…not the tea’s fault though!

As an aside, the smell of this tea is so strong I have to store it in an airtight container + two ziplock bags to prevent the smell from invading my tea cabinet!

I like all kinds of tea and am open to new things. I am learning about all kinds of new tea and am working on pushing my palate with new tastes.

Looking for new tea shops/houses/cafes and finding new teas to sample is often part of the adventure!

Bringing varied teas to work makes the day interesting

I live in Framingham, MA with my husband, a cranky orange cat and an oversized chihuahua.

I am open to tea swaps from around the world and tea meetups if anyone is in the Greater Boston/ New England area.

As of 7/6/14 I am working to make every tea I own appear in my cupboard…including things I only have a small amount. Look around! Want to swap?

Framingham, MA