This tea looks interesting! White and downy on one side (so soft!) and dark, almost purple, on the other. Beautiful contrast. The leaves smell a little like hay to me. I’m hoping for lots of chaqi — I need a boost today! Lots of work to do with very little energy to do it.

The tea is a lovely white wine color and smells very strongly of hay. It reminds me of when I was young and used to hang around the local stable to take riding lessons and bond with the horses. Gotta love it when a tea brings back memories!

This tea makes me think of summer. It’s light and has a clean flavor and I’m getting hay, hay, hay. I like it! So far I’m not feeling super energized, but definitely more relaxed.

Resteeping now… let’s see how this tea changes. There are a lot of stems. Still getting that strong clean hay taste but there’s some grassy notes coming out too. This is an interesting tea, and a little different from the other Verdant teas I’ve tried. If you are a white tea fan, or have happy memories of feeding hay to horses, try this tea!

I’m a lady who loves tea and writing online reviews. I feel like Steepster was made for me, I’m just late to the party.

I teach young kids with special needs, which I love to do. Tea keeps me happy, energized, and sane!

The Bay