Ok giving this another shot at a review since the first cup I did not even get to finish. So I’m at work earlier than the rest of the building and I have made myself a cup of this heavenly little delight.

It tastes like a smooth butterscotch. I love this more than I originally thought I did, I brewed it for 3 minutes and I think I might try 3:30 next time to see what it does, if it brings the flavor out more or if I can taste the tea more. Now I don’t drink alcohol, so the “rum” part of this wasn’t as appealing as the “butter” part. Luckily, I don’t get any rum taste in this tea, it’s sweet, smooth, creamy, and very much so a dessert tea.

Definitely ordering this baby ASAP.

Born and raised in Connecticut, went to college in Vermont, and moved back to work after a year of service.

I love sweet, decadent, desserty teas the most but I also appreciate a strong refreshing cup of green or white tea. I recently started a matcha smoothie morning, sometimes mate or black tea, then black tea and rooibos throughout the day, and whatever my little heart desires most when I get home from work!

I’m obsessed with Della Terra, DAVIDs, and 52teas because they have the best dessert teas but also have a selection of some more straight things too. Recently tried Simpson and Vail and LOVE them too!!

I don’t have a rating system, I just kind of guess. I think I should make a rating system…

85-100 I want this in my cupboard always
75-85 I like it but I’m not rushing out to buy more immediately
60-75 Probably not going to want more than the sample
40-60 I don’t like this tea, I wouldn’t recommend it, and I won’t drink it again
0-40 This wasn’t even worth the sip.

Ok let’s try that for a bit now.

Vermont