drank Cocomama Lime by DAVIDsTEA

This blend is very smooth for a black with almost none of the tannins I can usual taste in an Asian black tea. There’s a creamy note that I’m not sure if it’s the coconut or the base itself, but whichever it is it’s quite nice. The lime isn’t overpowering but it adds a nice little citrus zing to the blend. Too bad this one seems to have been discontinued.

Kittenna

Awww man, I get so jealous when I see people posting old DT teas that I didn’t have the chance to try! I wish they’d bring everything back for a bit; I’m sure they’d sell out quickly, as I imagine their customer base is significantly larger now than it was a couple years ago.

Comments

Kittenna

British-Columbia, Canada