drank Orchid Oolong Tea by foojoy

I’m not sure if this tea is the freshest or not and quite honestly I only have it because it was thrown in for free with an order from an online Chinese grocery store I placed. Not sure if this tea is the freshest as it has a light floral taste that is not overwhelming like most floral oolongs that I’ve had before. If anything this tea even when brewed gongfu in a gaiwan has a bit of a washed out taste (for a green oolong) to it and even longer brews just make it bitter. So while it is not really bad to say I definitively will not be picking it up again unless it is given to me for free again as it is not worth the $7.50 they were charging for me. Like most cheap and not so good oolongs this one will follow suit in being sent through my ice tea maker as a semi-don’t care ice tea oolong, although unlike others this is not a cheap oolong that I would buy for the sake of sending through my ice tea maker.