last time i was in at david’s teas i was in to grab more ‘the earl’s garden’ because i’d burned through my supply and the woman inquired as to whether i was looking for something new. i hesitated, always interested in new tastes. ‘because,’ she continued, ‘if you like tea and berries you might like berry good.’ the woman knew me well enough to know that when in doubt my nose often makes my decisions for me. she opened the container and two things happened at once:
1) i saw tea with reddish bits
2) i smelled strawberries sitting on my patio in the summer sun
wow! what a smell! and the taste was as good as the smell….. the added bonus of puerh, which is one of my favourites.

this has become a combination wakeup/comfort tea for me. amazing but true, it’s hard to imagine both tea genres combined, but for me the description in entirely accurate. puerh for the wake up and summer berries to soothe the early morning start. (if you need more puerh power just increase the heat a bit and lengthen the steep…)

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC