i’m the first to comment on this one? excitement for the day…

this is a lovely puerh. i wouldn’t count it as a major player like some of verdant teas puerhs, but it has been explained to me that the highest quality teas are often NOT used in conjunction with flavour because the two would compete. (makes good sense to me).

one of the things that impressed me most about this was that it was tropical without using coconut or pineapple. while i love both, i don’t always want tea that reminds me of a pina colada. the strawberry and mango are very complimentary and very ‘warm season’: spring, summer, a cruise to someplace warm…

amber steep… as opposed to an earthy bread flavour in this instance the puerh gives more of a quiet pastry suggestion (i swear i do have thoughts that do not orient around desserts)…. as though this were a mango/strawberry danish.

haven’t tried a resteep but i will. not sure i will buy it for myself, but it was a lovely surprise in my swap package. again, thank you ShortSorceress!

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC