Another one from Bonnie. I was a little perplexed when I smelled the dry leaf, as it smelled strongly of what I perceived to be strawberry. It reminded me of the strawberry zabaglione I had earlier today. The taste was also similar, just without the creamy aspect and with a slight floral flavor. I would say this one is similar, but a little more refined and less dessert-like.

Bonnie

If you read my review…this is often served as dessert with chocolate or jam…yes …jam in the cup with the tea and a spoon and you slurp it up. I mean a big tablespoon or so of sour cherry jam. This is the Russian way! It should be sweet…but I understand 2 sweet tea’s in one day…like too much candy!

Scatterbrain

Exactly. Haha, I’ll see what I think tomorrow. :)