I love my bergamot.

I got this as a free sample from the NM Tea Company and I wish I had a couple ounces of it, this is good stuff. I’m usually not too crazy about mint teas because the mint tends to get overpowering, but in this tea I can also taste the tea and more importantly the bergamot. The mint blends well with it.

I only meant to steep this tea for 2 minutes but got distracted, I think it would be better with a shorter steeping time but it was still good. Added just a little sugar and drink it like I drink my regular Earl Grey – enjoying and trying to make it last instead of gulping it down too fast.

Nicole/Tea-Historic

I had been wondering about this one. Good to see a review for it. On to the shopping list it goes.

Lazey

Think I’ll order it next time I make an order from NM Tea co, I like their free shipping, and none of the other Casablanca teas in the database were exactly like this one.

Nicole/Tea-Historic

If you like florals as well as bergamot, you might look at their Vintage Earl Grey.

And I agree- I love free shipping!

Lazey

I looked at their vintage Earl Grey but got scared off by the rose petals, I had a bad experience with rose petals in another tea, tasted like perfume. But I think it might be my free sample in my next order.

Nicole/Tea-Historic

I am pretty hesitant about rose myself. I completely forgot about the rose when I steeped this the first time and while I definitely tasted rose it wasn’t too perfumey for me. A sample is definitely the way to go if you are hesitant about rose.

Looks like I need to make another order from NM tea company… :D

Comments

Nicole/Tea-Historic

Nicole/Tea-Historic

And I agree- I love free shipping!

Looks like I need to make another order from NM tea company… :D