drank Cocoa Praline Tart by Teavana

Bought this during the heavenly sale and it’s another one that I’m now wishing I would have bought more of. I had smelled it before and always been intrigued but never pulled the trigger for some reason. When I saw it was so cheap I couldn’t resist.

I don’t know how to describe the taste really. It’s sweet and tart all at the same time. I get no rooibos or honeybush flavor to speak of nor do I really get the hints of nuts or chocolate. While I think the tea would be better with these accents brought out a bit more it’s still a pretty darn yummy compilation of flavors. It is sweet though, so be forewarned if you’re like me and just automatically sweeten your tea (when I make it in the morning for work it goes directly into the mug that keeps it super hot for a very, very long time so taking a sip before leaving isn’t exactly practical unless I want to burn off all my taste buds).

Figures it’s discontinued. I’d buy more.

Hello!
I’m Amanda, and I’m new to the world of tea. I got sucked in by a sample at Teavana and have been exploring ever since. I prefer loose tea but will slum it with the occasional, high quality bag.

I live just outside Chicago with my husband and our dog.