drank Organic Guranse by Butiki Teas

So good! Delicious malty tone but not quite as heavy as an Assam, I’d say it was somewhere in between Darjeeling and Assam – with flavors that match. There is a woody tone to it that reminds me of a Darjeeling. It is rich and earthy without being too strong. There is a fair amount of astringency, perhaps more than might be expected from a lighter bodied tea. But it is a crisp, tangy astringency, leaving the palate feeling clean and slightly dry. The aftertaste is earthy and a little sweet.

A very pleasant afternoon cuppa.

Where is it from?

Bonnie

She (Stacy) gets tea from interesting places!

Butiki Teas

Somewhere between a Darjeeling and Assam describes it perfectly.

Comments

Bonnie

Where is it from?

Bonnie

She (Stacy) gets tea from interesting places!

Butiki Teas

Somewhere between a Darjeeling and Assam describes it perfectly.

I am obsessed with tea!