drank Candy Shoppe by Liber Teas

I sort of “resurrected” this blend for a friend of mine, her birthday is this weekend, and she has mentioned several times to me that she wished I still made Candy Shoppe. It’s basically a fruit and herbal blend with honeybush that’s been flavored with caramel and vanilla.

This is pretty close to the way I remember it. Sweet and caramel-y with notes of vanilla cream. Slightly fruity. Hints of honey. Really good, even if I do say so myself.

No rating, since it’s my own blend.

I am obsessed with tea!