drank Rose Tuocha by The Tao of Tea

I came across one more tuocha of this puerh while attempting to clean off my desk so I decided to take a puerh break (anything to procrastinate the cleaning!)

I find this time around to be not so different from the first time I tried it. The addition of the rose really gives this a unique flavor, the rose is delicate … and it softens the overall cup, giving it a lighter, crisper, fresher kind of taste as opposed to the typical puerh. The earthy tones that one might expect from a puerh are there, but they are softened as they mingle with the floral notes of the rose.

Very pleasant… and a very nice break from cleaning!

I am obsessed with tea!