This is fabulous! A little Alishan … a little milk Oolong … all in one cup! Yum!

I do love Alishan, it’s my favorite of the Oolongs for its delicious subtle complexity. That this is also a Jin Xuan really was enticing to me. This is probably not my first Alishan that is also a Jin Xuan but it’s the first time I’ve noticed it and put it together.

A delicious, delightful Oolong. So very nice.

LiberTEAS

subsequent infusions offer a deeper flavor, not quite so delicate … this next cup (the third and fourth infusions combined) is a stronger flavor, with distinct floral notes that taste of orchid and honeysuckle. Delicious honey-esque undertones. Sweet, flavorful, and smooth.

Relmaster

I am interested in trying an Ali Shan ( I like floral oolongs and ti guan yins) ;) What companies would you recommend me buying it from??

LiberTEAS

Well, this one was really good, but my most memorable Alishan tea moments came from Canton Tea, T-Oolong Tea, and Norbu Tea (Fall harvest!) I’d start with these three companies.

Relmaster

Cool… thank you very much Liber TEAS ;)

Comments

LiberTEAS

Relmaster

Cool… thank you very much Liber TEAS ;)

I am obsessed with tea!