Reaching into the box that I received from my SororiTea Sister Azzrian (thanks!) I grabbed a random tea, which turned out to be THIS Darjeeling Mim.

And it’s excellent!

I love Darjeeling as it is, and Mim is one of the very best available. It has a lovely muscat grape note, sweet, almost wine-like, slightly astringent but not overly so. Everything that I expect from a high quality Darjeeling, I’m pleased to say!

Thanks again, Azzrian. This is lovely!

Azzrian

I knew you would love this one! :)

Comments

Azzrian

I knew you would love this one! :)

I am obsessed with tea!