drank Chocolate Chai by Chico Chai

Backlog:

A really good chocolate chai. There is finely ground cacao in the blend, so the chai brews up kind of cloudy, but don’t let that deter you … that’s chocolate in there!

Milk really isn’t needed with this chai (I usually brew my chai in water, not stovetop with milk/water combo) because there is a pleasant creaminess from the vanilla notes and the cacao. Milk wouldn’t hurt it, I’m sure, I just didn’t add milk to mine because I didn’t want to mess up the chocolate. It probably wouldn’t have … but we’re talking chocolate, and I wasn’t willing to take a chance on that. Chocolate is too important!

Rich with chocolate, nice spice level, this chocolate chai gets two enthusiastic thumbs up from me.

Here’s my full-length review: http://sororiteasisters.com/2013/10/31/chocolate-chai-blend-chico-chai/