drank Lime Gelato by DAVIDsTEA

Okay so i’m back after a long hiatus, sorry about that friends.

I have so many new teas to review and i am very very excited about some of them.

this tea is one i have had my eye on for a long time just never got around to ordering it for some reason. I LOVE Lime so i’m hoping i won’t be disappointed by this.

Dry leaves: they smell amazing! i would put in a bowl on my desk and use it as pot-pouri!

Steeping: it has a nice little yellowish green color and smells really limey

Taste: Here goes…I Like it! tangy but not too much, smooth on the tongue,a little faint sweetness, not really picking up the green tea but i don’t mind that, all in all this is a lime lover’s dream!

this i a new favorite for me, will surely go out and get a tin of this next chance i get!

HI there, I’m a 20 something csr rep. with a sensitive pallet and a love for anything that tastes good.

I’m fairly new to tea, a year ago i was a die hard coffee drinker, and then i got a free glass tea bottle and some blooming tea for christmas….that was the beginning of a new found obsession!

Forget flavored Coffee and all the milk and sugar i had to add to make it drinkable! now i have tea that i can drink straight up without all those extra calories!

I work about 5 minutes away from the David’s Tea head office, so you’ll notice that i mostly review those but i will try and trade with others so that i can get a taste of what else is out there!

Do not hesitate to PM me to discuss trades!

anyway that’s it for me, myself and I.

Montreal, Canada