drank Honeybush Vanilla by Teavana

Dry, this tea has a beguiling honeyed vanilla scent that draws me in without any of the chemical notes I often pick up in Teavana blends. The honeybush is a delightful bottom note – rich and supple – and I could turn this tea into little potpourri sachets and be quite happy with it. :)

A 6 minute brew yielded a dark amber tea that smells most powerfully of honeybush with lighter vanilla accents. This tea is naturally sweet, but I did err on the side of indulgence and added a little sugar – yes, I’m one of those sort of people.

I find this tea to be very comforting – it has deep, almost roasted flavours that intermix with the vanilla seamlessly and spreads a brief warmth after drinking that’s reminiscent of light ginger notes. (and it tastes pretty good with Fritos…who knew?)

This is my go-to tea for homework, studying, coding…anything that requires focus and would be negatively affected by me snacking all over it. My only issue is that it’s a Teavana blend; I’ll need to look into finding alternative sources for this flavour/mix.

Overstressed college senior…tea is what gets me moving in the mornings, calms me down at night and fills all the moments in-between.

I’m still in the everything is delicious and I want to drink it all phase of my exploration, so I’m open to swaps, TTBs and trying new things.

My cupboard is things I have and am willing to swap (either I didn’t like them that much or I have a lot of them) and my wishlist is mostly things I’ve tasted and want to buy or swap for in the future.

Indianapolis IN