Dry, this tea smells much like the Apples & Molasses mix (also from Della Terra)…pleasant enough, but nothing that particularly impressed me. I think I might just not enjoy apple-featuring teas as much as some folk, so take my review with a grain of salt.

It steeps up to a rich-looking tea and has a mouthwatering scent of spices and just a hint of fruity apple. You don’t get much caramel from the smell, although I rather expected that.

On first taste I was admittedly a little disappointed – there’s no caramel flavour in this tea that I could find (and I even made a point of sweetening it to try and draw it out). As a few others have said, this is a very palatable cider-esque drink. I enjoy the notes of apple and the very mild spicy tones, but it’s not one I’ll be restocking.

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

Overstressed college senior…tea is what gets me moving in the mornings, calms me down at night and fills all the moments in-between.

I’m still in the everything is delicious and I want to drink it all phase of my exploration, so I’m open to swaps, TTBs and trying new things.

My cupboard is things I have and am willing to swap (either I didn’t like them that much or I have a lot of them) and my wishlist is mostly things I’ve tasted and want to buy or swap for in the future.

Indianapolis IN