As of late I have been on a cold brewing kick and I feel like a kid in a candy store. It is as if I am tasting all of my teas all over again. It is so much fun primarily because of all the different flavor profiles I am getting from a tea I have had hot. It is just so exciting having the first sip and falling in love with it all over again. Especially this one that I never imagined would be so good cold brewed. I made this blend for winter and it just shocks me how refreshing it actually is. The peppermint candy is most noticeable and it just sparkles. The cinnamon is there holding it together and giving it a bit of mellow feel. The vanilla shows at the end giving you a slightly smooth creamy finish, but just a hint. I will be making this again. I won’t rate it since I made this signature blend but if I did I would give it a 90.

Iced