drank Orchid Oolong by Mighty Leaf Tea

This is another sample from Amy oh. I like the smell of this one in the bag. It’s pretty light. I have to say that the more oolongs I try, the more I love them. Easily my favorite type of tea. So now my scale goes like this= oolong→green→white→black for unflavored tea.
While steeping I noticed a distinct note in this; it smells earthy to me. But it still has a note of softer cream notes as well. The liquor color was much deeper than I expected. It was a warm amber/caramel color.
It is very tasty! I love the very light floral notes. I’ve come to appreciate floral when it doesn’t hit you right in the nose. This also has a distinct creamy flavor and aspect to it. I don’t know if I would be able to identify this as specifically orchid-like. It also has some very malty aspects that I like a lot.
This is actually reminding me a lot of the Iron Goddess that I have from Rishi if they added some creamy/floral notes. Overall this is pretty tasty!