In the search for an afternoon tea with no caffeine and not being in a fruity mood, I ended up trying this one again. It went pretty well with the pear cupcake I had. Yes, I’ve been eating lots of cupcakes! I can’t help but stop in to see the daily specials every weekend with my husband. We usually get 3 each ;) So…on to the tea. This time I tasted more caramel. It could have been that there were 3 pieces of caramel in the 1 1/2 teaspoon I steeped, or that I added some milk and sugar. Still, rooibos was the dominant flavor. I really would like to find a sweetly flavored rooibos without fruit, where the named flavor is more dominant the rooibos. Any recommendations?