drank Berry Basil Blast by Teavana

I some how became the owner of a large amount of this tea when it was discontinued this fall. I made a small purchase and they put probably 6oz of this and Golden Mojito into my bag. Tonight I was looking for something light and something to curb my sweet tooth so this seemed like a good choice. It is okay. Not great, not something I will crave, but nice and light and berry. I get none of the basil, which I am kinda sad about. I really like basil berry ice cream so when I read the name that is what I thought about. This might make a good blender for ice tea in the summer? (2 tsp /8 oz)

I started drinking tea while on a 4 month long cycling trip through South America. It seemed to always be a great way to warm up when I was cold and it was always available everywhere. Mate was the big tea of choice down there and it was also a great way to get to know people. When I returned home, my sister introduced me to Teavana and this launched me into the realm of loose leaf tea. I am still new to this wonderful world, but so far I am loving it.

I am open to swapping. If you see something in my cupboard just message me and we can try to work something out!

Rating:
90-100 – love, love, love must have around always or as much as possible
80 – 90 – Like, could restock
70 – 80 – If some happened into my cupboard I would drink it but will probably never seek it out.
60 – 70 – Meh, will finish the sample but don’t need to drink this again.
Below 60 – Nope not for me.

Kansas City, MO