I haven’t been able to drink a cup of tea in a week. I manged to pick up hand foot and mouth from my daughter and the blisters in my mouth have been angry at any hot or cold liquid. It is freezing outside and to try to warm up a bit I decided to try a hot cup again. I am trying all 3 of my generous samples from Yezi.

This is very yummy. I haven’t done much tasting with straight black so to be able to try 3 right next to each other is really fun. I get a bit of a bitter sweet, chocolatey taste from this one. I would definitely buy this again, and in comparison to the other 2 that I received, Qing Pin and Jin Jun, this ties with Qing Pin.

I started drinking tea while on a 4 month long cycling trip through South America. It seemed to always be a great way to warm up when I was cold and it was always available everywhere. Mate was the big tea of choice down there and it was also a great way to get to know people. When I returned home, my sister introduced me to Teavana and this launched me into the realm of loose leaf tea. I am still new to this wonderful world, but so far I am loving it.

I am open to swapping. If you see something in my cupboard just message me and we can try to work something out!

Rating:
90-100 – love, love, love must have around always or as much as possible
80 – 90 – Like, could restock
70 – 80 – If some happened into my cupboard I would drink it but will probably never seek it out.
60 – 70 – Meh, will finish the sample but don’t need to drink this again.
Below 60 – Nope not for me.

Kansas City, MO