reviewed ingenuiTEA by Adagio Teas

This is the first tea master/steeper I bought. I found it at a small store here in town and had to try it out ‘cause a friend of mine told me about it, and I was so interested to try it out.
This thing is amazing! I don’t know how I lived my tea life without it. This lets the tea leaves fully expand so you get the full flavour of the tea. Also, it’s beautiful to watch the tea steep. I love it. I have a total of three steepers and I love them. I will always have them in my house.

Since then, I’ve branched out to embrace different flavours and kinds of tea.

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada