drank English Caramel by The Tea Haus

I had a sad moment this morning when I went to make this tea… I brewed it as usual, but when I poured my milk into it, it curdled. I knew the milk had to be getting close to done, but I didn’t realize it was bad… It made me so sad… I had to dump the tea, and resteep.
The good news in all this, I resteeped this tea a second time, and I let it sit for a bit, and it was awesome. It was just as good as a first steeping would have been. I like my black teas pretty strong and this held up really well. I was very happy. I’m loving this tea!

Since then, I’ve branched out to embrace different flavours and kinds of tea.

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada