Smells roasty, nutty and a little like fresh linens in the bag. The description the company had about apricot and peach notes is pretty accurate; I picked that up both on scent and taste. Speaking of taste, I’m also picking up the traditional oolong taste, which makes me think of minerals and roasted nuts. On re-steeps it stays good, and the roasted nut-like flavors I picked up earlier come to the forefront. This is something I’d order more of.

I’m basically a bum with gourmet taste.

California