Looks interesting in the bag: there is a mix of green and darker, mostly whole leaves. Smells a little bit like a Chinese black tea (but obviously this is something totally different). It also reminds me of the scent in the air when I used to inner-tube down this river up in the Sierras. Brews up an olive green color. The taste is surprisingly smooth. I don’t really know what to compare it to, it basically tastes like it smells. I guess I’d say earthy and woody. The person I shared it with said “I could drink this instead of coffee.”

I’m basically a bum with gourmet taste.

California