drank Apple Pear Tulsi by Fusion Teas

Thanks again to Fusion Tea Room for this sample. This is the first Tulsi I have tried, so I am not sure what to look for there, but I ended up with a sweet liquor, fairly applish with a hint of cinnamon which actually worked nicely to give the impression of baked apples and/or pears. As with the Mango Mate from Fusion Tea Room, this brewed a very sweet pot of tea and would make a wonerful dessert treat. I believe it will make a very strong second steep which I might try later on, unless I want to move on to something else. I picked up quite a bit on the pineapple pieces in the tea, and I believe they are what leant the brew such a sweet fruit taste.

I got more apple in this tea than pear, but it was almost like a candied or sugared apple. If anyone else would take apples, cut them up and mix them in cinnamon sugar as a child, it’s almost like that. I don’t know who created that snack, by the way. Here, take this sweet fruit then add sugar! Brilliant! : )

41 – 60: Not likely to keep drinking…hoping hubby will enjoy!
0 – 40: No thank you, please. Take it away and don’t make me finish the cup.

Canada