Afternoon tea. For fun I dropped a piece of candied ginger in the bottom of my cup. The tea takes the flavor of the ginger so well that I might have to do this more often.

Nik

This is getting a bit eerie. It’s like South Jersey mind meld, or something. I was just thinking that I want to try dropping a bit of some sort of ginger candy in my tea. I was thinking that a hard candy would dissolve, distributing the flavour and sweetness throughout the tea better than the other types of ginger candy. It’s so cool that you tried this! =)

Veronica

Lol. A South Jersey mind meld… I love it. I only have the soft candy, so mine did not dissolve. Thankfully it stayed in one piece rather than breaking up into globs. As an experiment it was a definite success. Give it a try!

Comments

Nik

Veronica

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA