drank Patisserie by Tealish

Yet another tea from the lovely scribbles uvu

Ok so I really wanted to try all of these new teas relatively quickly because I am really curious about blends! And I’m picking these out deliberately; the double knit was sort of like, ok this is just barely a blend so I’m kind of sniffing the water. Then I picked out this tea because I figured, ok NOW this is a real blend but it’s not too insane so I’m only barely dipping my pinky toe in the water. or something idk

anyways so i used more leaf and less time than recommended because i was lazy this morning and needed to head off to dance class asap

wow this is surprisingly yummy. i’m still wary of blends obviously and i was wondering how the heck this tea has cumin, peppercorns, etc in it and taste even remotely good but it’s really really good. oh man.

the first steep had a lot more of that nut flavor and the second steep i definitely got the cumin more, but for some reason this is still really good? i’m still confused. i shouldn’t like this but i do. i just want to drink this all day.

well… i suppose i can…

Hello! My name’s Natalie and I’m seventeen. I only got into drinking loose tea regularly about six months ago and I’m definitely a newbie :)

I really love black teas the most but every now and then I’ll pick up something else. Right now I happen to be on an oolong streak! I drink almost exclusively straight teas as well so I’m rarely interested in blends.

I’m always open for swaps so if you see anything in my cupboard just send me a message to see if I’m interested in swapping it! Also, I have tons of samples that I don’t add to my cupboard on here so if you’re wondering if I have any samples you might like just ask me :)

(Other than drinking tea of course) my hobbies include Irish dancing and playing the cello (and I have an unhealthy interest in biology haha).

My scoring system:
0-29: I’d pour out my cup of it after one sip.
30-49: I’d finish the cup, but I wouldn’t particularly want to make it again.
50-59: It’s alright, and I’d drink it if offered to me.
60-69: It’s tasty but I won’t go out of my way to buy any.
70-79: I’d buy this to drink every once in a while, but if I ran out I wouldn’t rush to get more.
80-89: I enjoy this tea a lot and drink it regularly. Would recommend!
90-94: Super delicious and would run to buy more once I run out!
95-100: This is so good I am probably crying over the difficulty between drinking it all the time or drinking it only on special occasions.

California