I ordered this tea as part of a big DavidsTea order. Man, I miss having a DT nearby. They need to have one in southern California! I was going to buy either this or “Superberry”, but I love blueberries and this won in the final order.

DRY LEAVES: Very fruity and sweet smelling. Emphasis on the sweet. Lots of little berries in there. I ate one, it was tasty!

STEEPED: Steeps into a dark dark reddy black brew. Smells like black tea as far as I can tell when it’s hot. As it’s cooled to warm it smells more berryfruity.

TASTE: I messed up the steep time, since I was so excited I forgot to set the timer! DOH! However, the tea came out well.
Blend of black tea at first sip, then a dance of blueberries. A slight hit of dry/bitter at the end, but that could of been me oversteeping. The sweetness of the stevia is barely noticable and there is no funky stevia aftertaste.
As the tea cools and the more I drink it, it becomes more and more blueberry flavor, slightly sweeter and less blacktea. A very robust tea!

RECOMMENDED FOR: This one has a broad range. Fruit tea lovers for sure (even if you aren’t into black tea), ice tea freaks. Strong tea peeps. People who aren’t into tea but love blueberries (and who doesn’t love berries?). I’m going to even try this tea on my tea-hating husband.

COMMENTS: Hotdamn DavidsTea, all your teas with blueberries that I’ve tried so far ROCK! I still need to get my hands on Superberry, then I’ve tried them all to date. “White Tiger” is well loved by me, the blueberry flavour and white tea is so crisp and delicate – it’s like a sister to “Blueberry Jam”.
I was worried this was going to be a sickening-tongue-weird sweet with the stevia and name of “Blueberry Jam” but it’s not. It’s a well balanced matchup of black tea and berries, making it very delicious. If one was to sweeten it, it would be closer to sweet jam. I think this would make an amazing iced tea!

Grossly enough, I burped while drinking this tea and the burp aftertaste was yummy blueberry, as if I had been eating a handful of blueberries.

In the end, it’s a great tea. I got 50g, so this will last me awhile. I wish I could buy smaller doses, like in store, online. It’s my first cup, so I’m not addicted yet. If I get addicted, I’m getting 100g and adding it to my permanent collection.

Boiling