So I really wanted white tea this morning, and White tiger is up there on my fav white teas. However, I wanted something more.

Brewing up white tiger as normal, I sneak in a little DavidsTea “Blueberry Jam”. The result was very yummy! I used: 1.5t White Tiger and 0.5t of Blueberry Jam.

First off, this blend steeps up to a weird smokey quartz colour. Very cool.

Taste? Very very blueberry! The white tea comes out adding lightness, with white tigers own blueberry taste – however the Blueberry jam adds even more blueberry flavor, sweetness and a bit of black tea depth.

I’m going to do this again (also stretches my stash of both teas, lol)

tigress_al

Great idea, blueberries are so good!

Comments

tigress_al

Great idea, blueberries are so good!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA