My 3rd tea from Persimmon Tree order! I wanna try all these teas as soon as I can(in case I want to make another order soon while I have a coupon code and while they have free shipping).

DRY: Very strong smell of passion fruit, like a fruit roll up! Very pretty tea with small white flower buds.

STEEPED: Fruity passion fruit. Slightly floral smell of jasmine. Amazing smell that I’d wear as perfume. Very attractive look to this tea with the stand out white flowers.

TASTE: Jasminey floral with extra depth of black tea with the black tea adding a little bitterness. Sweet fruityness at the end of the sip with a passion fruit aftertaste that lingers with the floral jasmine.

WHO’D LIKE THIS TEA: floral tea lovers, new to trying jasmine tea.

COMMENTS: As usual, this Persimmon Tree tea smells freaking amazing and sweet however I think I overcooked this tea! The passion fruit and jasmine are an amazing combo that work well together. However, I get some bitterness from the black tea kinda thrown in there.

Very well thought out of a tea blend, but it could be better as I find the bitterness is an unexpected hit for me that took away from the fruityness. With that said, I’m gonna try this tea next time at a lower temperature and see how it goes. Past that, very lovely tea.

EDIT: I steeped this at 160F for 4 minutes – No Bitterness! But on the mild side. But a lovely fruity and jasmine!

Kittenna

I think(?) I ordered this one… hmmm, looked at too many teas lately!