I purchased 30g of this tea just to try.

The smell is wonderful buttery rum, make you want to lick the tea leaves!

I bought it before going to work, and during work I decided to try it in my libre tea glass – and with that method I’m too lazy to take out the leaves. Once I got to the tea, UGGGGG it was kinda boring black tea with a nice smell.

Today, I decided to brew it properly for 5 minutes – now it tastes good. First sip was a “MMMMM! this is what it should taste like!” and the smell is really good. It was a big hit of mellowy smooth butter and sweetness and lots of aroma. However, as it got cold it reverted back to blacktea-ness dull, but a little smoothness.

Both times I drank it straight with no sweetner or milk, next time I will – I think this would make a hellva latte! But on it’s own.. ehhh, not bad but novelty runs out. Oddly enough, I think I’d buy it again.

Faith

Try it as a tea latte! So addictive!