drank Frutto Bianco Pearls by Teavana

Many thanks to Tegan for this sample! what a day! Running around doing errands and irritating my fibromyalgia (back and core hurt) but I was able to go 7 hours on my feet in a marathon of gettin stuff done…so I could come home and flop an (yes an) have some tea. (tomorrow I’m going to pay for what I did to my body today arrrrr). Anyhoose (did your grandma or grandpa say anyhoose?) I had this tea from Tegan that is low caffeine from Teavana and thought what the hay…some white tea, coconut, apples and kiwi, papaya, lemongrass and lemon peel and pineapple. Sounds good. I was really into wanting a good cuppa. I steeped 6 minutes and did a test sip…nah…watery…went longer and poured. Very watery still. I had put in enough tea. But, I added some more and kept brewing. Still not very flavorful. I added sweetening. Not good. Added more, and more. Still really no coconut, no flavor standing out and saying “Hello there, I’m Pineapple” or “Papaya” or even “Lemon”. If it was more acidic and stronger it would have been a cleaner. Sorry folks but it was dull and uh…dull. Think I’ll try something else. I’ve not had much luck with Teavana for some reason.

Indigobloom

My Mum has fibro as well. Terrible thing it is! I’m so sorry Bonnie :(
but hey, I’ve read that one of the symptoms is often a heightened sense of taste and smell…

ashmanra

I just read an article about the possibility of organic coconut oil helping with fibro. It may be bunk, but I thought I would mention it in case it works.