Mmmmm this smells amazing dry! Oh my it smells even better after steeping!! This tea is so light and relaxing. All the flavours go so well together. First I taste the rose and ginger, then the basil with sage perhaps. After that refreshing lemon and I think a hint of berries? So many flavours to pick apart yummy!!! I’m sad I only got a sample of this. This is going on my next order list :)

Half way through my cup I added honey. Definitely brought out the roses and sage (I think sage). It tastes really good but I actually prefer this tea with out the honey.

Hi!!
I’m a 22 year Registered Massage Therapist, Personal Trainer and Tea Lover! I am very much about being healthy, fit and happy.
I have always loved tea but didn’t discover loose leaf tea till 2011. I started my loose leaf addiction with Tazo tea and it very quickly expanded. Now I have fallen in love with DAVIDsTEA, Verdant Tea, and Andrews & Dunham. I am always very eager to try and explore new teas.
I love to drink tea ALL the time :) It is my escape from reality and the stresses of life in order to relax and keep a peaceful clear mind. I have tried white, green, black, oolong, rooibos, pu’erh and herbal teas.

Also I am Celiac and am able to only drink Gluten free teas. I especially love any tea that calms my tummy.

Canada