drank Earl Grey Melange by Custom

Funny…now that I’m far enough along in my tea journey to be at least a little discriminating in what I like and don’t like…standards go completely out the window when temps warm up and I need iced tea. My guideline for cold tea … aaah, that’ll do; whatever!

This bits and bops mixture from the lovely Jacquelinem fits the “whatever” category very nicely. I’m not much of an EG fan, though I try to be. But the bergamot, which annoys me hot, is cooling and refreshing after an afternoon in the fridge. Will be a nice fridge standard.