drank Decaf Ceylon by Harney & Sons

Hey! It’s decaf! It TASTES! It tastes good! A cause for celebration and a little woo-hooing, as there are so few plain black decaf teas that have any sort of potency.

First thing that came to mind as I enjoyed this treat from ashmanra was unsweet graham cracker. Filling and substance-y. And welcome. It was a (resounding thunk as I drop all the baggage on the floor) DAY.

ashmanra

Yay! Hubby and I drink this one at night in cold weather – when we have cold weather which was really rare last year. It is tastier than most decaf tea and you can add your own goodies. I made Cinnamon Dolce Simple Syrup today and can’t wait to try it in this tea some chilly night! Have a better day tomorrow! :)

Ninavampi

Hope your day today is better!!!! I am happy this tes TASTED! :) hahaha…

teabird

Yay! I am always on the lookout for good decaf teas :)

gmathis

Thanks Ninav … much better day today. (I took the day off work so I could stay home and write.)

Comments

ashmanra

Ninavampi

Hope your day today is better!!!! I am happy this tes TASTED! :) hahaha…

teabird

Yay! I am always on the lookout for good decaf teas :)

gmathis