Of all the delicate, champagne-y colored oolongs I’ve tried, this is by far the sweetest. Has a really nice, pale steeped color and feels smooth in your mouth. (And if I say it tastes like sweet satin sheets K S had better not laugh at me.)

Definitely too light for anything but a quiet afternoon, but perfect in a silent Sunday afternoon house. (Sort of. My head is still echoing from a morning full of 10-year-olds at church. Today’s deep philosophical question: What would happen if Lady Gaga came to our church and what would she wear?)

K S

Fighting the urge… not gonna do it… :P

So did the kids think Lady Gaga would feel welcome? She likes tea. Tetley I think maybe PG Tips… More of a cotton polyester blend.. Hahahaha. I tried I really did.

Bonnie

dressed as a nun in a mini skirt covered with crucifixes and chains

gmathis

Somebody recently posted that she specifies PG Tips in her contract riders.

Comments

K S

Fighting the urge… not gonna do it… :P

Bonnie

dressed as a nun in a mini skirt covered with crucifixes and chains

gmathis

Somebody recently posted that she specifies PG Tips in her contract riders.

Southwest Missouri