drank Original Blend by Red Rose

This is so ubiquitously available in other parts of the world, I have felt a need to try it just so I can say I did. Thanks to Spencer, I have now been initiated.

And pleasantly so. Gave it a good long Monday morning I-don’t-wanna-deal-with-the-world steep. Side by side with a bag of Lipton, I’d say it’s a bit smoother, a scootch less acidic. Tried this cup straight up, but a little milk would be a nice accompaniment.

Though it isn’t easy to find in this part of the Midwest, it gets a vote here for “good pantry tea.” Hope yours is stocked well.

Indigobloom

Glad to hear you tried good ol’ RR :)
Funny thing is, both the Lipton and Red Rose brand are now owned by Unilever :P

K S

I know I have seen this locally – maybe Wal-mart.

Josie Jade

I love Red Rose! My grandmother used to use this tea and we would have a cup with dessert every afternoon. I had a whole collection of the little figurines that come in the packages growing up!

ashmanra

Harris Teeter carries it but I don’t know if you have those there.

gmathis

Know of one grocery across town with a fair “import” aisle; this could be on it. Have to look next time I can justify a run to the wrong side of the tracks :)

Comments

Indigobloom

Glad to hear you tried good ol’ RR :)
Funny thing is, both the Lipton and Red Rose brand are now owned by Unilever :P

K S

I know I have seen this locally – maybe Wal-mart.

Josie Jade

ashmanra

Harris Teeter carries it but I don’t know if you have those there.

gmathis