drank Temple d'Angkor by Dammann Freres

First whiff of this was—-wow! cotton candy! Fruity and sweet with the emphasis on sweet.

I should, however, not fuss with delicate teas first thing in the morning on a workday while two family members are talking to me simultaneously. Water was too hot and I didn’t time it, so the green tea base bittered out on me.

Even so, this is exceptionally good. It really does have that fruity, sticky, creamy carnival treat feel, and I could have sworn I detected a little banana. I am confident that when I actually pay attention, this one is going to be toe-curlingly good.